-verb (used with object)
1. to feed and protect: to nurture one's offspring.
2. to support and encourage, as during the period of training or development; foster: to nurture promising musicians
3. to bring up; train; educate.
4. rearing, upbringing, training, education, or the like.
5. development: the nurture of young artists
6. something that nourishes; nourishment; food.
Art Nurture Book
Get The Book!
Get to know me
"Court has a knack for supporting others in tuning into the artist within..."