-verb (used with object)
1. to feed and protect: to nurture one's offspring.
2. to support and encourage, as during the period of training or development; foster: to nurture promising musicians
3. to bring up; train; educate.
4. rearing, upbringing, training, education, or the like.
5. development: the nurture of young artists
6. something that nourishes; nourishment; food.
Art Nurture Book Trailer
Get The Book!
Get to know me
"Court has a knack for supporting others in tuning into the artist within..."
"If preparing to work with Court you should know that you will be challenged to be your best self and you will be given tools for how to do so.
You may also find yourself realizing dreams and vocations that may have been easier in the short term to keep hidden, but overall will allow you to embrace this creative part of yourself and live more fully." -Faith Josephs